Water Filtration Systems
What are Water Filtration Systems
Water filtration is essentially taking the existing water you have, and improving it. The process in which it is done and what is required is a bit more complex. The water coming into your home or business is different for everyone and requires different filtration based on your needs. Not everyone wants the same type of water, but most agree that the contaminants in the water are something that needs to be removed.
Brita Pro Titanium
Whole Home Filtration
- FILTERS ENTIRE HOMES WATER SUPPLY
- ELIMINATES IMPURITIES
- HIGH CAPCITY FLOW RATE
- REMOVES HIGH RISK IMPURTIES FROM WATER
- CUSTOMIZED FOR YOUR HOMES NEEDS
- RATED TO REMOVE LEAD, CHLORINE, PFAS. PFOA, MAN MADE CHEMICALS; MICROPLASTIC AND SMALL MICRON CONTAMINANTS
- MADE IN AMERICA
- FULL SYSTEM INSTALLATION INCLUDED,
- START UP INCLUDED
- WATER TEST INCLUDED
What are the different types of Water Filtration Systems
This is where water filtration starts to come into play. Softening water is the most well known form of water filtration. While having soft water has many benefits for your home, it is most likely not the only form of filtration needed.
To know what systems would be best for your home or business, we should have a discussion to determine the concerns you have as well as the outcome you are hoping to attain. A water test should also be done.
The results of your water test will determine the type of water filtration system that is most ideal for your situation. So call us today to get a free water analysis!
Benefits of combining Different Water Filtration Systems
How water filtration affects you?
There are many reasons to filter your water. Here are some of the most common reasons:
- Healthier drinking water
- Reduced irritation of skin (especially those with skin issues)
- Overall money saving and environment friendly – no more bottled water
- Removal and reduction of most contaminates (chemicals, lead, VOC’s)
- No more scale build up
- Longer lifespan of water using appliances (water heater, refrigerator, dishwasher…)
- No more water staining (from iron or hard water)
- Odor in water removal
- Softer and brighter hair, skin and laundry
- Reduced consumption of soaps and detergents (cleaning the items rather than cleaning the
- Energy efficiencies = Money Saved
The list of benefits can go on.
- By removing the minerals that makes water hard (water softener),
- removing additional contaminants in the water that will improve taste (types of carbon filters),
- iron and sulfur removal with sanitization (iron removal filters)
- and removal of super fine contaminates making it safe for consumption (reverse osmosis)
You can see the possibilities of healthier water summed up! Whether you choose to treat the entire home’s water (point of entry treatment), or only want to get superbly clean drinking water (point of use treatment) we can help you find the right solution for you. Cleaner, healthier water is only a phone call away. We have the right solution for you
Water Filtration Systems For Well Or City Municipality
The differences in water vary based on where your water comes from, well or municipality. Even through municipalities, how they attain their water will change from city to city. Some cities get water from rivers, Lake Michigan or multiple wells. If you are on a private well, your water to your neighbors water will be drastically different. One commonality with the water in our area is that it is hard. The Midwest is known for having some of the hardest water.
Why Hire Restore Water Solutions For My Water Filtration System Needs
You should hire Restore Water Solutions for your water filtration system needs because we are a reputable plumbing company that specializes in providing top-quality water filtration services and solutions. Our team of highly skilled and experienced plumbers has years of experience in installing and servicing a wide range of water filtration systems, including reverse osmosis, iron filter, and whole house filtration systems.
We use only the highest quality materials and equipment to ensure that your system is installed correctly and functioning properly. Additionally, we offer competitive pricing and excellent customer service, so you can rest assured that you’re getting the best possible value for your money. When you choose Restore Water Solutions, you’re choosing a company that is dedicated to providing you with the best possible water filtration solution and customer experience.
We’ll work closely with you to determine the best filtration solution for your needs and budget, and we’ll ensure that the system is installed correctly and functioning properly. Our comprehensive warranties also provide added peace of mind that your system will continue to function properly for years to come.
Whether you’re looking for a simple water filtration system for your home or a more complex solution for a commercial property, we’ve got you covered. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you restore your water to its purest form and improve the quality of your home’s water supply.